Recommendation through LinkedIn by Andre Van Aken.

André Van Aken, Director Infrastructure, Support & Operations for Central and Eastern Europe, INBEV S.A. (colleague, managed me)

“When I joined INBEV in my role as ISO Director for Central- and Eastern-Europe, I inherited a team of 7 co-workers. Vladimir was one of them. From the beginning I have appreciated Vladimir's positive attitude, always willing to help the team, and often volunteering to take on specific responsibilities. Vladimir is a good problem solver, and often comes up with creative ideas to get resolution of difficult issues. Towards our IT suppliers I found that Vladimir was a tough negotiator, always reminding the supplier that we (INBEV) were the client, and they should treat us like a client. When Vladimir announced he was leaving INBEV, I knew we were losing a valuable team member, but I admire the way he continues to build on his personal development and on his career. I wish him all the success.” July 1, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment